Thursday, May 18, 2017

Ayla's Emo Diary

May 4, 2017




May 4, 2017

I woke up this morning to my favorite type of day, dark, cold, and rainy. I got out of my bed with the help of music by My Chemical Romance. Walking to my closet, I was trying to decide what colors to wear. Black with black, or black with silver?

I dreaded every morning. People know how apathetic I am towards school. With my dark, empty, ebullient soul, I decided to wear black with black. Next, as usual, was my wretched makeup. I began putting on my thick, black, winged eyeliner and my dark lipstick.

Then my waspish mother called. Every day she tells me the same thing, "You have a saturnine temperament." There is always melancholy in her voice when she tells me this. Let me tell you where this empty life began. I was walking down a street with construction, when I suddenly fell into tar. I got an ambivalent feeling and that hasn't changed.

Anyways, let me continue my journal about my inadequate life. I continued to brush my dark hair that was placed upon my wan head. My cantankerous self went down stairs, grabbed my prepacked bag, and waited for the bus. I put in my livid earbuds with My Chemical Romance booming my favorite song, Kill All Your Friends.

I went through the normal fatigued school day, unnoticed luckily. When I got home, I saw my pitiful mother cooking my least favorite meal, so I skipped it. I went up to my gloomy room and locked myself in the bathroom. I began playing songs from an emo band called Taking Back Sunday bursting in my ears. That is how this hopeless journal began and that is how this hopeless journal shall end. See you nextime journal.


 if there is a nextime.

3 comments:

  1. This isn't very realistic to how someone who feels this way would write it kind of made me chuckle. It is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's interesting... Is "Kill all Your Friends" a real song?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it this makes me cry and the fated that its about ayla.

    ReplyDelete