Friday, May 19, 2017

EVERY THING TO KNOW

I ride the same bus everyday.
The wheels creak on the bumps of the road.
The windows bang against the metal like sombody trying to get inside.
I live in a small town called Forks, and this is my story.


this is me


My mom looked back at my pale, unholy face.


"What's wrong, Honey?"


No, she is not calling me by some stupid nickname, that's my name, Honey.


"What."


"What's wrong?"


"Oh, um, nothing just a little...."


"Well, you're always in your own world aren't you?"


She never let me finish a sentence.

It's like she doesn't want me to speak.
Like every since that day she is afraid that I might say something mean or hurtful.

"Honey."


"Oh, yeah, I guess I am."


I keep thinking back to that time when I said that I hated her and I wish that she died a horrible death.

Everytime I'm with her, I always think back to that moment, that day, that minute, when I broke her heart.
Sadly, my mom was the school bus driver.
Because she thinks thats an honest job. Yeah, right.

"Ok, Honey, we're here. Have a great day."


"Yay Mom, I sure will try."


"Put a smile on. I miss it."


I put on a fake smile and walked off the bus and into the school that thinks that I'm some suicidal kid.

I walked into my home block, where I sat in the seat second to last in the class next to the window.
I sat there because if I didn't, the teacher would think that I really needed help.
And I don't want it.

"Ok, class, today we are going to study how people are feeling a little sad this year and how to be positive."


I looked out the window and dozed off in that little world my mom says I go to,

thinking how they finally did it and how they put me in a class where we talk about how to be happy.
I was wondering how long it was going to take them.

"Honey, have anything to add?"


The snot nosed kids looked back at me and gave a little chuckle like it was funny to watch me stutter on the fact that I didn't know what we were talking about.


"I'm sorry, what were we talking about?"


''How to keep the bad thoughts away."


"O yeah, right um... be positive?"


"Very good."


As she mumbled on about something, the kids looked back at her and the ugly striped shirt she was wearing.

The bell for the next class rang, and before she could tell me to stay for after class, I bolted out the classroom door.

"Hey, Honey!"



This is Kiji 


''Oh, hey Kiji, how's it going?"


"Thanks for asking. God my mom is being a total you know what."


"Why is that?"


I hated to see somebody so mad at their mom because I always think that they are going to yell at their mom like I did and I hate that feeling and I try to to get it, but it's kind of hard when all of your friends are following the same path.


"Honey..."


"Huh what... O sorry I did it again didn't I?


"Yeah, it's ok."


"Sorry, what were we talking about?"


"Nothing important.  Let's get to class."


I hate it when he does that. Well, I guess that's all there is to now now. Goodbye and try not to die.



3 comments:

  1. I can tell you spent a lot of time on this! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! amazing! so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you put a lot of time on this, and I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete