Thursday, May 18, 2017

the sad concert night

Last night Tuesday May 16, 2017, it was a really sad night because the 8th graders(my friends) are going to high school. This was their  last orchestra concert with Mr. Tramel and me. They all had speeches, telling him how amazing he is. All of them really cared about him. They hated to leave and it was the saddest concert. Mr. Tramel only teaches 6th through 8th, so they can't have him in high school. They will have Mr. Leave. I will also part with Mr. Tramel in 2 years. I will have to have Mr. Leave.  He won't be the same as Mr. Tramel. Last night the 8th graders did amazing! I mean, they do amazing anyway but, the very last performance was the best one of the night. They played a sad song which really got to their audience. However, it was really, really good. Next year will be hard for me at the last concert. I'll make it through. For all the 8th graders out there......I hope you guys have a great four years in high school!

1 comment: