Friday, May 19, 2017

Undertale Script

WhatAmIDoingWithMyLifeProductions— Undertale                              

/Fade in to Grillby Cleaning a glass behind the bar. Sans is sitting at the bar chugging a bottle of ketchup. Next to him is a human, about 20 years old. Sans is finishing a joke./

Sans
And I says, "Does anybody know where the bathroom is?" Everybody in the room just started staring at me like I'm a maniac.

/Toni laughs./
/Sans pauses. His eyes go dark./

Sans
Kid. Did you ever hear the story of how monsters were freed from the Underground by your grandfather?

/Toni shakes his head./

Sans.
A long time ago, Humankind and Monsters lived in peace. As always, /breathes deeply/ war found man. Man and Monster battled, until man won. They locked monsters underground, those left at least. The gate required seven human souls to open. The monsters currently had six./Takes sip of ketchup./ One was needed. This is the story of how they got the last soul.

Fade out:

Credits

Fade in:

/Opening shot of the small town of Ebott. From birds eye view almost all looks tiny. Fly over town towards a looming mountain. Zooms to kids walking up the mountain./

Colton
Come on Frisk. You are the toughest person we know. If you can't climb the mountain then nobody can.

Frisk
I don't know about thaaat.

Trey
You knocked out a high schooler. You bench press 200 pounds. You manage to eat almost a pound a day, but barely gain weight. You are as legendary around here as Maniac Magee.

Frisk
Alright. OH! There's the cave!

Colton
Go in. Come out in five minutes.

Frisk
Ok, ok. I'll do it. See ya in five minutes.

/Frisk starts to walk into the cave. Trey tosses them a flashlight. Frisk walks in silence and sees scratch marks in the floor leading to a giant hole. They step in something soft, and in panic runs and trips on bat dung./

/Cut to black./

/Audience hears thud as body falls from ceiling. Petals fly everywhere. Child lying in flower bed. Frisk, Male, 13 years of age. Brown hair. Striped shirt./

Frisk
Ow!

/Looks up at hole which he had just fallen through./

Frisk
Well that just happened. Now how do I get out of here?

/Notices flower off in distance./

Frisk
/Rhetorically/ Might as well stop and smell the roses!

/Walks over to flower. Bends over to smell. Flowey turns around/

Flowey the Flower
Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!

/Frisk jumps back/

Flowey
No need to be frightened child! I'm your new friend! Just walk into my little pellet thing, and you will be teleported back up to the surface.

/Frisk touches the pellet. Feels electric jolt. Jumps and falls onto back/

Flowey
HaHaHaHaHa! Down here it's a kill or world be killed world!

Frisk
Kill or be killed World? You're kind of messing up your little speech there.

Flowey                                        
Yeah. That... Prepare to die!

Toriel
Stay back flower!

/Flowey explosion/

Frisk

/Sarcastically/ Ahhhh. I'm heartbroken. The flower is gone.                                                                          

Toriel
/Worried/ Sorry for the trouble child! Come along with me! I will protect you!

Frisk
Do you usually take in children to "protect" them. My mother taught me well, so I'm going to stay here.

Toriel
/Sarcastically/ Do you want to deal with the demon flower?

Frisk
/Yelling/ NO!

Toriel
Come with me. I am the Caretaker of the Ruins. I walk through here everyday to see if a human fell down the hole.
                                                 
Frisk
What should I call you?

Toriel
Just call me Toriel.

/Frisk and Toriel walk slowly through the ruins/

Toriel
Here in the ruins there are many puzzles for you to solve. I have memorized the puzzles, but you have much to learn.

Frisk
Can't you just guide me through?

Toriel
I could.

/Toriel stops to contemplate. Starts again./

Toriel
No! You must learn how to solve the puzzles of the ruins. I have done you the grace of marking which levers you need to pull to pass through safely.

/Frisk notices that Toriel is moving in a most peculiar way. She is moving left to right slowly. We go into Frisk's mind/

Frisk
(In head) So if Toriel is moving left to right she must be slowly giving me the solution to a puzzle. If I pay attention to her movements, maybe I will be able to see where she is going.

(They see that Toriel's ear brushes a sign. The sign says, "The East room is the solution to the West room.")

Frisk
What room did we just go through?

Toriel
The East room.

Frisk
I'll be right back.

/We have a one minute shot of Toriel standing around doing things people do while waiting for other people./

Frisk
I'm back.

Toriel
AH!!!!

/Toriel summons fireballs/

Frisk
AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Toriel
Sorry child. I didn't mean to scare you like that. You simply startled me.

Frisk
I can see that.

Toriel
So, are you ready to go through this puzzle room?

Frisk
Yes I am ready to journey through this puzzle room.

Toriel
You didn't have to say the entire sentence all over again.

Frisk
I know. But I did.

Toriel
Whatever. Just go through the puzzle. I shall follow suit.

/Frisk solves the puzzle with ease./

Toriel
How did you solve this puzzle so easily?

Frisk
The sign back there said, "The East room is the solution to the West room puzzle."

Toriel
I should've taken that down.

/Toriel's phone rings/

Toriel
Oh dear! I have to go tend to something, child! I shall be right back!

/Toriel runs away quickly./

/Jump cuts to Frisk an hour later./

Frisk
This isn't going to work. I'm going on ahead, goat mom or no goat mom.

/Frisk goes. Fades to Frisk coming to a choke point. There is a ghost laying on the ground./

Frisk
Hello there Mr. Ghost!

Napstablook
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Frisk
Hello? Mr. Ghost?

Napstablook
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Frisk
Can you please move so that I can get through?

Napstablook
/Apologetic/ Oh. S-s-sorry. Am I in your way.

Frisk
Sorry. You can get back to what you're doing when I get through.

Napstablook
Oh. Ok. I'll move.

Frisk
Thank you, dear sir!

Napstablook
Wait!

/Frisk turns around and sees a hat forming on Napstablook's head./

Napstablook
I call it, "Dapper Blook". Whaddaya think?

Frisk
I like it.

(Napstablook smiles.)

Napstablook
Cool.

/Fade as Frisk walks through door. Napstablook looks content./

/Cut to shot of Frisk walking up to Toriel/

/Cut to them walking up to a dummy./

Toriel
I am going to unlock the house. Converse with this dummy until I come back to attack it.

Frisk
What?

Toriel
Just do it.

Frisk                                              
Hi, Dummy? How's the wife? Divorced? Toriel, did you know about this?

Toriel
No.

Frisk
He was divorced just last week! He doesn't want to talk to me!

Toriel
Forget it.

/Toriel face palms./


Frisk
This is a nice house!

Toriel
Thank you! Now go into this room to sleep child. Do you like cinnamon or butterscotch?

Frisk
Both. Why?

Toriel
No reason! Hmmmmm. Oh! Here is a phone. If you ever need anything, then call me. Well, sleep well, child.


/Frisk sleeps for 4 hours./

/Cut to inside of Frisk's dream./

Frisk
This is one weird dreamscape if I do say so myself. I say so.

Chara /From everywhere yet nowhere/
Well, well, well. Look what we have here. A human. You will DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!!!

Frisk
I doubt that.

Chara
How so?

Frisk
I survived a 300-foot fall onto a cave floor landing on nothing but flowers.

Chara
You are still gonna die though.

Frisk
In your dreams.

/Frisk feels the blade of a knife on the top of his head. It swiftly leaves./

Chara
No. In yours.

/Frisk flinches as knife goes down on head. Jump cut to creepy smile from Chara. Cut to Frisk jolting awake./

Frisk
My head hurts.

/Frisk sees a pie on the floor./



Frisk
Oh! A pie!

/Frisk eats the pie./

Frisk
Cinnamon and butterscotch?! Miracles were made this day.                                                

Frisk
There we go! Now I shall go 'sploring. 'Cause 'sploring is fun.

/Frisk looks around the room. Notable objects are a basket with differing sizes of children's shoes, a potted flower (that looks eerily like Flowey), and a window looking out over the ruins./

/Frisk walks out of room./

Toriel
Oh hello, my child!

Frisk
Stop calling me your child.

Toriel                                                  
Ok. Anyways. What would you like to do today? Cook, play, or sleep?

Frisk
How 'bout I go outside?

Toriel
NO!
                                                       
Frisk
K, geez.

Toriel
What shall it be?

Frisk
Sleep.

Toriel
Alright!


/Frisk pretends to sleep. Timecard for 3 hours later. Wakes up. Sneaks out of room. Goes downstairs to door. Sees Toriel trying to destroy it./

Toriel
My child! What are you doing down here?

Frisk
Trying to find you. What are you doing?

Toriel
Destroying the entrance so that you don't end up like the others.

Frisk
Yeaaaaaaahhhhhh, NO.

Toriel
Why not child?

Frisk
So that I can 'splore. Cuz 'sploring is fun.

Toriel
If you want out of the ruins, you will have to prove yourself.

Frisk
How?

/"Heartache" starts to play/

Toriel
Prove to me that you can survive.
                                     
/Fight montage/

Toriel
/On one knee/ Child, you are strong enough.

Frisk
Thank you. I'll be back in an ho—

Toriel
You cannot return here. It is too hard for me to let you go.                                              

Frisk
Ok, can I grab my things?

Toriel
Sure, Bye.

/Cut to black/
/Fade in. To forest. Trees with branches so high up that you can barely see them./

Frisk
/Walking through forest/ This is too cold. How do they have snow down here? It is friggin' underground!


/Frisk comes across a poorly made gate./

Frisk
/Walking through gate/ This is weird.

/Frisk hears footsteps/
                                                   
Sans
Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand.

Frisk
Ok

/Frisk turns around. Closes eyes. Holds out hand./

/Whoopie cushion noises/

Sans
Ha! The Whoppie cushion in your hand trick.  Always gets a laugh from me. What's your name kid?

Frisk
Frisk

Sans                                            
Good. Listen, I'm supposed to be on lookout for humans, but I don't do my job very well because I don't care about it. My brother on the other hand, he is a human hunting fanatic. There he is in the distan— and he's coming over! Quick! Hide behind that conveniently shaped lamp!

/Frisk hides. Listens to conversation./

Papyrus
Hello brot— WHY ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR POST?!

Sans
I'm on break.

Papyrus
You have been on break for three hours. I shall have you know that THE GREAT PAPYRUS hasn't had a break in 12 hours. What have you been doing the whole time?

Sans
Staring at this lamp.

Papyrus
Whah??? Anyways, I shall go and wait for a human. I'm starting to think that another one won't ever come... NYEH HEH HEH. I'm sure one will though.

Sans
Maybe staring at the lamp will help.                                              

Papyrus
/Ignoring Sans/ Bye, Sans. I shall be on watch for Humans. NYEH HEH HEH

Sans
Bye, bro.

/Papyrus walks away./

Sans
You can come out now, Kid.

/Frisk comes out from behind lamp/

Sans
You know, my brother has been down recently. If you let him see you, maybe do a couple of his puzzles, then he may cheer up a bit.
                                           
Frisk
If it helps to cheer someone up, I'm in.

Sans
Thanks, kid. See you ahead.

/Sans walks in opposite direction of "ahead."/

/Cuts to Frisk walking towards the skeletons. Notices a rock behind him as he comes to a stop./

Papyrus
As I was saying about Undyne— OH MY GOSH!! Is that a human?

Sans
/Looking at rock/ I think that's a rock.

Papyrus
Oh

Sans
What is that in front of the rock?

Papyrus
/Turns around as well as Sans/ Is THAT a human?

Sans
Yeah.

Papyrus
/Turns around again/ HUMAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA! THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL STOP YOU! NYEH HEH HEH

Sans
Stop shouting.

Papyrus
You shall have to solve my puzzles! Prepare to be shocked by my genius!

/Papyrus hits the button. Trap springs out of ground. Big square./

Sans
This one huh?                                              

Papyrus
Yes brother. Now stop interrupting. This puzzle is simple. You hold the orb. If you step on the wrong place on the trap, the orb will shock you! Now walk human!                                                      

/Frisk starts to walk./

Papyrus
STOP! Why is the puzzle shocking me?

Sans
Because you are holding the orb.

Papyrus
Oh. I shall bring the orb to you human. /Walks along the path leaving foot prints for Frisk to follow/

/Frisk walks along path that Papyrus set./

Papyrus
Human! You solved that easily. Too easily... Never matter. THE GREAT PAPYRUS will have you in King Asgore's palace in no time!

Frisk
Who is "King Asgore?"

Papyrus
King Asgore is the king of all monsters. He keeps us safe, and will take your soul to break the barrier that keeps us underground.

Frisk
/Sarcastically/ Charming.

Papyrus
Human! I shall see you up ahead. Brother, let us leave! NYEH HEH HEH

Sans
Ok. See you later human! /Walks in opposite direction of brother/

Frisk
Well, that was weird.

/Time skip with the 20 minutes later thing from Spongebob./

/Frisk comes across plate of spaghetti with microwave. No outlet to heat up. Note from Papyrus/

Papyrus
Human! This is a trap! The trap is that you will be so busy eating the spaghetti, that you will not.      notice that you are not progressing! NYEH HEH HEH!

The Spaghetti is so cold that it is stuck to the table.

Frisk
Yeah. I'm not eating that.

Frisk
/While walking whistling "Hey Brother" sees Papyrus in distance/ PAPYRUS!!!

Papyrus
Augh! Oh, hello human! I thought that you would take longer.

Frisk
/Sees Sans walking up to Papyrus/ Hey, Sans!                                                  

Sans
'Ey kid. This here is my puzzle. Solve it at your own risk.

Papyrus and Frisk
/Sees word search on ground/ That is your puzzle?

Sans
Yeah. Why?

Frisk
I'll do it.

/5 minutes later/

Frisk
Done!

Papyrus
SANS! Why did you put a crossword puzzle on the ground.

Sans
Maybe I should've used today's crossword bro.

Papyrus
Today's? Ugh. Why did you put a crossword? Junior Jumble is much harder than crossword!

Frisk and Sans simultaneously
Crossword is harder.


Papyrus                                                          
Never mind. Human, this last puzzle will be much harder than the previous ones. If you pass the next puzzle, we will allow you to "crash" at our "crib." Am I saying the "slang" correctly Sans?

Sans
Yeah bro. You are.

Papyrus
Good. NYEH HEH HEH. Bye human!

Fade out
Cut to Frisk walking through forest.

Frisk
/Yawning/ What a da—

Doggo
Did something move, because if something did, I'll make sure it never moves again!

Frisk
I seriously don't want to deal with you right now.

Doggo
What moved? Was it a human?

Frisk
No, I'm a banana.

Doggo
Oh, you may pass, but you cannot move. I will sleep now.

Frisk
Weird.

Frisk
/Sees small dog in armor in distance/ Awwwwwwwwww. I'll pet the dog.

/Frisk goes to dog. Starts to pet dog/

Lesser Dog-/Stretches neck so long that it hits top of the Underground/                                                  

Frisk
I used to like dogs until today.

/Fade to Frisk walking. Sees another dog in distance playing in snow. Looks small./

Frisk
Not again. Oh wait...

/Dog gets up. In seven foot tall armor./

Greater dog
Woof.

Frisk
Are you kidding?!?!? This is getting ridiculous.

/Frisk reaches out to pet the dog./

/Greater dog jumps out of suit. Corgi. Barks happily like puppy. Gets pets. Gets in suit. Plays in snow again./

/Cut to black./
/Cut to Frisk whistling Hurt by Johnny Cash./

Frisk
/Sees PAPYRUS in distance again/ Yay. It's bone-face-Skeleton-dude-who-tries-to-capture-me-and-stuff.

Papyrus
Human! Hello! This machine will activate a puzzle designed by Dr. Alphys. Every time it is different.
You have to get from the that side to this one. Red tiles are impassible. Yellow tiles are electric. Green tiles start a fight between you and a Froggit. Orange tiles make you smell like oranges. Blue tiles are water tiles, which are electrified when adjacent to yellow tiles and are full of piranhas that like oranges; if you're orange scented, then you will be eaten. Purple tiles are slippery; you'll go right through them to the next tile. The lemon-scented soap on the purple tiles will wash away your orange smell; piranhas do not like lemon scent. Pink tiles do nothing. Are you ready?

Frisk
Wha?

Papyrus
NOW!!! NYEH HEH HEH(Activates puzzle. Squares alternate until they make a path of pink squares all across the board) WHAT?!?!?!? THIS IS THE WORST!!! Aaarrrrggghhh! 🕈☟✡ 👎⚐ 💣✡ ❄☼✌🏱💧 ✌☠👎 🏱🕆☪☪☹☜💧 ☠☜✞☜☼ 🕈⚐☼😐✍ (Why do my traps and puzzles never work?)

Sans
Woah, man. Calm down on the W.D.G's.

Papyrus
Never matter this setback! I shall capture this human with any means necessary.

/10 minutes later/

Frisk
/Crossing bridge/ I am proper froze right now. Wait. Is that?

Staring across the bridge, they see Papyrus running to meet them.

Papyrus
/Panting/ Human! This is the ultimate trap! If you don't come peacefully, then I will be forced to activate it and bring your soul to Asgore.

Papyrus-/Shows Frisk what the trap has in store for them. There is a cannon, a flamethrower, a dog on a string, a saw blade, and two spears/ No... this isn't giving you a fair chance at making it through. I will give you mercy this once.

Frisk
Thank you very much.

/Cut to Frisk walking through the forest. Fog is encroaching./

/"Bonetrousle" starts to play/

Frisk
Wow. This fog is just the thickest thing ever.

Frisk sees an outline in the distance. It's Papyrus.

Papyrus
Human! I have alerted Captain Undyne and she told me..

/Papyrus puts on a Swedish accent./

Papyrus
Capture the human and bring them to me... I have to bring you to Undyne human. Come willingly and I will be forced to fight you.

Frisk
/Whispering/ What can I do? Ah! /Normal speaking volume/ Hey Sweetbones.

Papyrus
Is this flirting? Do you really feel that way?

/The fight stops immediately./

Papyrus
How about a date, human.

Frisk
Ok....

Papyrus
NYEH-heh-heh!

Papyrus runs away.

Frisk
That was weird.

/Cut to black/
/Fade in to Frisk coming across a sentry station with Sans behind the desk./

Sans
Hey human. Wanna get food later.

Frisk
Sure. Where?

Sans                                                 There's a place I like called "Grillby's." The owner is really nice. His name is Grillby. He works so fast that you could swear that he is on fire.

Frisk
I have the feeling that that is a joke...                                                
                                           
Sans
You'll see. C'mon. I know a shortcut.

/Fade to black/

/At Grillby's/

/The song "Sans" starts to play/

Sans
Here we are.  There's Grillby. /Points at man behind counter who is made of fire/

Frisk
Ooooooohhhh. What they got here?

Sans
Here. /Hands Frisk the menu/

Frisk
(Hears a voice in the back of their head saying ("THE SOULS OF THE INNOCENT"))Can I have one burger please?("NOOOOOOOOO!!") Two burgers.

Sans
Sure kid. Hey Grillbz! Three orders of the burg.

Grillby
/Nodding/ Sure Sans. /Whispering/ Who's the kid?

Sans
/Whispering/ Fell down from the surface.

Grillby
/Whispering/ Human?

Sans
/Whispering/ Yep.

Grillby
/Normal speaking volume/ Pay your tab, Sans.

Sans
Soon. Soon.

Grillby
Why do I even bother?

Sans
So kid, how'd you fall down here?

Frisk
I tripped. I tripped on a pile of bat poop.
                                           
Sans
Ew.

Frisk
Yeeaaahhh... How old are you Sans?

Sans
I fought against the humans that drove us down here. That was well over seven hundred years ago. Of course, I still had meat on my bones then.

/Cut to after burgers were finished./

Sans
Y'know kid, I made a promise a while ago.

/Fade out to shot of door Frisk came out of./

Sans
I was at the door practicing my Knock-Knock jokes. I knocked and a woman on the other side answered. We joked for a while until it was time to go home. Papyrus gets mad without his bedtime story. We agreed to be back the next day. We continued this cycle for about a year, but one day she was there early. She said to me, "Sir, if a human ever comes through here, will you promise to protect it no matter what?" 'Bein me I replied, "Depends on the type of human, but I will try to protect them no matter what." Kid, if I hadn't made that promise, YOU'D BE DEAD WHERE  YOU STAND...

/Frisk makes the "What in the heck are you talking about?" face./

Sans
Just kidding! You should've seen the look on your face! PRICELESS!!!

Frisk
Whew...

Sans
I am really surprised. I usually don't have the guts to finish a burg. It always passes through me. No wonder I'm just skin and bones—

Frisk
Stop.

Sans
Why? Not tickling your funny bo—

Frisk
Don't finish that sentence.

Sans
K kid. If you ever need anything, then here is my number.

/Walking out of Grillby's. Hears Grillby and Sans arguing. Decides to stay out of it./

/Fade out to black./

/Fade in to Frisk walking/

Frisk                                                  14
/Hears a waterfall in distance./ What is that?

Monster Kid
That's Waterfall.

/Frisk turns around ready to punch. Sees armless bipedal short monster./

Monster Kid
Hello! I can tell that you are a kid as well. You are wearing a striped shirt!


Frisk
So you mean that if you wear a striped shirt, that you are automatically a kid. That's kind of flawed logic. What if some adult comes by with a striped shirt. Is it illegal to wear striped shirts if you're over a certain age? To many questions.

Monster Kid
Yup. There are a lot of questions. No answers though.

Frisk
Listen, new characters only show up when I am about to fight something, so who am I going to fight?

Monster Kid
Undyne, the coolest, strongest, fishiest monster in the Underground.

Frisk
Fishiest?

Monster Kid
Yup.

Frisk
Alright... Which way do I go then?

Monster Kid
Just keep going the way you're going.

Frisk
Thanks I guess.

/Starts raining/

Frisk
So MK, why are you in this desolate part of the UnderGround?

Monster Kid
To watch Undyne train!

Frisk
/Under breath/ Stalker.

Monster Kid
What?

Frisk
Nothing! Wait... I see a door in the distance. I shall go to open it. See ya, Monster Kid!

Monster Kid
What door?


Frisk
The one right there.

Monster Kid
Whatever. Bye!

Frisk
Do dee do. Going through a door.

/On the other side of the door is a black void. There is only a floor and a speck of white in the distance. Frisk walks to the speck of white. It turns around, revealing itself as a tall black and white humanoid figure./

/"Dark, Darker, Yet Monster" plays/
🕈📬 👎📬 ☝✌💧❄☜☼
☟☜☹☹⚐📬 ✋ ✌💣 ☝✌💧❄☜☼ ✌☠👎 ✋ ❄✌☹😐 🕈✋❄☟ ❄☟☜ ☟✌☠👎💧📬

Frisk
What?

🕈📬 👎📬 ☝✌💧❄☜☼
⚐☟📬 ✌☠ ☜☠☝☹✋💧☟ 💧🏱☜✌😐☜☼📬 Let me try again. I am Gaster and I talk with the hands.

Frisk
Oh hello, Gaster. Who are you exactly?

W. D. Gaster
I am a being who built a magnificent machine. The one that gives all the power to the Underground.

Frisk
Well, thank you for lighting the way.

Gaster
Well, thank you very much child. What is your name?

Frisk
Frisk.

Gaster
Very nice name. Anyways, I am the one who built the only power source in the Underground. One day I fell into my creation, erasing me from the memories of nearly all and scattering me across time and space. Only those who have space-time powers are able to see me, or remember me. These are my son and you as far as I know.

Frisk
Wait. I. Have. Space-Time. Powers?!

Gaster
Yes. As the only human in the Underground, you have the power to RESET.
If you die in a fight you will be able to go back to the last time you were filled with DETERMINATION.

Frisk
What if I have never felt determined?

Gaster
(Motioning towards the camera)Then we wasted the last two minutes of their lives.

Frisk
Oh. Well then. Bye!

W. D. G.
Goodbye, Frisk. Good luck on your travels.

/Frisk waves to Gaster on his way out. Gaster knows that he will never see them again, but he is filled with DETERMINATION to get out of the VOID anyway./

/Cut to Frisk walking out of the door. Door disappears behind them./

Frisk
Oh what a day. What a lovely day. I fell down a hole, met a goat mom, escaped goat mom, had the worst dream of my life, met a lazy Skelton, met an egotistical skeleton, was served food by a man made of fire, met a kid with no arms, and entered the void. I should post this on my blog later.

/Frisk takes out their phone. Has no bars./

Frisk
Dang it.

Chara
Yes. Harness your anger.

Frisk
Chara No!

Chara
Chara yes.

Frisk
Shut up, Chara.

Chara
Ok. /Mimicking Papyrus/ NYEH-HEH-HEH! I hope you get to see me again... I hope they make it quick...

Frisk
No! I will not let you kill Papyrus!

Chara
/Mimicking Toriel/ Ok then my child.

Frisk
Or Toriel.

Chara
/Mimicking Sans/ You sure there kid?

Frisk
NO!!

/Frisk uses all of their mental power to push back Chara./

/Fade to black/
/Cut to Frisk walking/

Frisk
Where is Papyrus? I haven't seen him in a while.

/Frisk sees Papyrus in distance./

Frisk
Oh. There he is. What is he doing though?

/Frisk listens to Papyrus' conversation./

Papyrus
Hello, Undyne! How are yo— What? Have I captured the human? No. I haven't. The human is to nice to capture. Are you mad Undyne? You're mad. Why?

Frisk
Papyrus...
So naive.

Papyrus
What! You're going to kill the human? No. Y-y-you c-can't. They're too nice. They had every chance to kill me and my brother. They didn't.

/There is a quick pause./

Papyrus
How do I know this isn't a mask? I just have the gut feeling. Yes, I know I have that feeling about everybody, but especially about this human. Please don't kill them...

/Frisk watches Papyrus walk away sadly. Sees an armored figure standing still. Something like 8 foot tall./


Frisk
Imma just go this way 'cause that armored figure looks like it is ready to ki—

/Spear Of Justice plays/

Undyne
GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.

/Frisk stops in their tracks. Looks behind them. There is a gigantic monster standing there./

Frisk
Well, crap.

/Frisk running montage. Runs into tall grass seeing a flash of Orange mixed with the green. Undyne runs in as well./

Undyne
Come here you little freak.

/Undyne grabs Monster Kid instead of Frisk./

MK
Hi, Undyne!!! You're so cool!

/Undyne puts down MK./

Undyne
Must have been a trick of the light. Let's get you home. You live in?...

MK
Waterfall.

Undyne
Alright. Stay away from the human, ok.

MK
/Not as exited/ ok.

/Undyne walks off carrying MK giving Frisk the chance to escape. Frisk runs until he comes upon Sans' sentry station./

Frisk
Oh thank God. Sans, I have had the craziest day. I need rest.

Sans
Well kid. Remember how Papyrus said that you could stay at our "crib." Well... do you wanna stay at the house of skeletons, or die from Undy—

Frisk
Stay at your house!!!

Sans
Ok. I know a shortcut.

/In less than a second Sans and Frisk are in a living room of sorts. There is a moldy sock in the corner./

Frisk
What, where, how, when?

Sans
Forgettaboutit.

Frisk
Why is there a moldy sock?

Sans
Because.

Frisk
Why?

Sans
Because.

Frisk
WHY?!?!?

Sans
Kid, are you going to act like a four-year-old for the rest of the night, because if you do...

/Sans' eyes disappear.  A shadow from nowhere appears on his face./

Sans
You're gonna have a bad time...

Frisk
Ok then... Where is Papyrus?

Sans
Still out on sentry duty.

Frisk
Sentry duty?

Sans
Papyrus is that one guy that wants to protect everyone, which the Royal Guard would allow him to do. In order to join the Royal Guard he has to get chosen by the Captain, which you met earlier. She hasn't chosen him yet, but he is hopeful. Sentry duty is one way to make enter the raffle of sorts.

Frisk
That makes sense. What are the sentries guarding for?

Sans
Humans.

Frisk
That explains a few things.

Sans
/Pointing to room/ There is the kitchen. Inside of the kitchen is the fridge. Don't touch my ketchup. Also in the kitchen is the trash can. Use it whenever you want. /Pointing to smaller room/ There is the bathroom. I have no idea why we have it, but use that when you want, just dust a few things first. Follow me upstairs.

/Sans appears atop the stairs. Frisk has no idea how he got there. Once Frisk gets to the top Sans starts talking again./

Sans
The room closer to the stairs belongs to Papyrus and the one with the strobe light is mine. Don't go in either without my or Papyrus' permission.

Frisk
Just wondering, but why is Papyrus dressed like there is a costume party in a couple hours?

Sans
There was a costume party. Three weeks ago. He hasn't taken of his (Sans makes air quotes) "Battle Body" since. He washes it. By that I mean he showers with it on.

/Frisk hears the door open downstairs./

/Papyrus walks in carrying a bag of groceries./

Papyrus
Brother! Where are you?

Sans
Up here giving the human a tour.

Papyrus
THE HUMAN?!?!?

Sans
Yeah. The human.

Frisk
Hi.

/Frisk waves at Papyrus./

Papyrus
Human. I have decided something. We shall go on a date.

Frisk
Alright.

Papyrus
Alright then. We shall go to my room and do whatever people do when they go out on a date!

Sans
Good luck, Papyrus. Hope this one sticks.

Papyrus
I do to, Sans. My first ever date! Dad would be so proud.

Sans
He would be proud anyway though.

Papyrus
Why?

Sans
Because you put BACKBONE into all your work.

/Papyrus cringes./

Sans
 You're everyone's VERTE-BRUH.

/Papyrus cringes so hard that his face is momentarily stuck./

Sans
And you chill everyone down to the BONE.

/Papyrus' expression is so bad that when he steps back, his expression is still stuck in the air. He steps back into his expression./

Papyrus
OH MY GOD!!!! BROTHER!!! GO AND THINK ABOUT YOUR CRIMES AGAINST MONSTER-KIND.

Sans
Thoughts thunked.

Papyrus
Ok then. No puns while I'm on my date with the human.

/During this whole interaction Frisk was just standing there thinking about random things making the straight lines face./

Papyrus
Are you ready, human?

Frisk
/Confused/ Huh? /Realizing/ Oh, yeah.

Papyrus
Goodbye, Sans.

Sans
See ya, Pap.

/Frisk and Papyrus walk into Papyrus' room./

Papyrus
So human, what shall we do on our date?

Frisk
/Ignoring/ O! A computer!

Papyrus
Yes,I use that to use the internet! I am very popular there. There is this one guy, "BackBONE40704" that is always bugging me. I don't know why.

/Frisk knows that this BACKBONE040704 is Sans./

/Papyrus' voice sounds far away now./

Chara
/In Frisk's mind/ Yeah. It's pretty easy to tell who this BackBONE character is.

Frisk
/Internally screaming at Chara in their mind/ GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Chara
Nope.

Frisk
/Still in their head/ GET OUT!!!

Papyrus
/Starting out quietly then getting gradually louder/ Human! Human?

/Papyrus is trying to get their attention./

Frisk
Oh yeah, Papyrus?

Papyrus
You were really zoned out there. I was getting worried.

Frisk
Oh... Sorry.

Papyrus
It is no problem human! We are going to have time that is the opposite of one that is bad.

Frisk
What?

Papyrus
We are going to have a great time!

Frisk
Oh.

/The dating song plays./

Frisk
Where is that coming from?

Papyrus
What?

Frisk
That music.

Papyrus
What music?

Frisk
Nevermind.

Papyrus
HUMAN!!!

Frisk
/Annoyed/ Stop screaming in my ear.

This is what I have so far. Thank you for reading this. Here are pictures of the characters.

Frisk




























3 comments:

  1. good story! very interesting and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was creative

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I bet that took a lot of dedication. You should credit the artist though, you can find the artist by reverse image searching.

    ReplyDelete