Thursday, May 18, 2017

My present to you

1: Ride my bike.

2: Not go to school.

3: Get to sleep in (sometimes).

4: Stay the night at a friend's house.

5: Go on night rides with my friends.

6: Go to the movies once or twice.

7: Get to eat food.

That about sums up a good weekend for me.

1: Clean.

2: Go home after riding my bike.

3: Having to fix my bike.

4: Make food.

5: Think about having to go to school in one or two days.

6: Get yelled at by my mom or dad.

7: Waking up early is one of the worst parts.

That makes up a horrible weekend.

This is my present to you these are my first two post on the blog and I hope you like it. P.S. I could not have done it without you.

3 comments:

  1. The first one is a little bit like my weekend because i would be up tell 5 in the morrnig playing gta5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when people use list! I like this one a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds about right

    ReplyDelete